Monday, September 19, 2022

Smoky Summer Days

For a few days, we had some smoky skies.  Wildfires.


The sky that day was so dark at first.


Wanted to see if Captain Jack would use the bed. :)


The smoky, eerie skies brought me back to the days of living in Reno.  We sure had a LOT of days like these in the summer.







I always like the days we can be outside and do school work.  The summer is so warm that it is hard to be outside and really enjoy it.  With the smoke/cloud cover, it was warm but a welcome change from the heat of the sun.







97!  Thankfully with the smoke cover, it didn't reach that temp and wasn't as bad.


Eerie sunset.  




On warm nights, it is nice to sit in the backyard with the white lights and enjoy the night air.  Oh, and my cats!  LOL!





Finally finished the Tucker Mills Trilogy - I liked it!


Hey hooman, I'm here!


Spoiled brat!  LOL!


School is back in session!  Have to have our ambiance scenes and beautiful music playing in the background. :)


Fall decor is coming out in the Tastet home!



My baby



Newberg had like two days of smoky skies.  Check out downtown Reno.  Yeah, it gets so bad there.


The stare down...who will win?  LOL!




This is a neighborhood feral cat.  Who must have just had babies and is still nursing.  This reminds us why it is so VERY important to spay and neuter!  Anyone can help do this.  I hope that I can help trap this mama soon and have her spayed so this cycle does not continue.  We do not need more feral cats with no homes.


I feed her when she comes around. She needs all the nutrition right now and she is so very small!




No comments:

Post a Comment