Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Fence Installation


Saturday, July 29
Weekend here in Florida.  I really loved the slightly foggy morning!  It was so pretty!




Last time without a fence for the backyard.  Max just wanted to lie in the grass and enjoy the morning. :)




My tomato plants.



Before photos before the fence installation.






Oh, Jack.  You are funny.





Fence installation has begun - Friday, July 29, 2023.


He likes these flat, cool spaces.



Made this salsa by The Pioneer Woman.  Will make this again and will share this recipe with you all. :)


Sitting comfy with Mom.


We have beautiful sunsets - lots of pinks and blues.




Movie night with the family.


Saturday, July 30
The fence is partly done.


For dinner, I made chicken tetrazzini.


Storm clouds rolling in Saturday evening.  Is there anything better than a thunderstorm on a summer Saturday night?


The girls and I sat outside on the front porch and watched the storm.  It was something else!  Long, rumbling thunder...flashes of lightning...rain and more rain!  It lasted for hours.  I just love long thunderstorms.  It is one of my favorite things here in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment