Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Hello August!

Hello August!  

I have always liked August.  We always start back to home school in August and I like getting back into that routine.  It feels good and right.  A fresh start.  Back to schedule and purpose.  We will be beginning our 16th year of homeschooling this year - praise God!  He is good and I love that He has given me this opportunity all these years.

Our oldest daughter will also be returning to college this month.

We also have a lot of birthdays in August.  Our oldest daughter, Addie, turns 20 on August 2nd.  My husband, Eric, turns 43 on August 4th, my brother-in-law, Adam, turns 43 on August 7th and my niece, Melanie, turns 12 on August 28th.  

If they were living, my father-in-law, Sonny would have turned 80 on August 14th.  My husband's stepdad, Jerry, would have been 81 on August 15th.  We miss you both!

What do you like about August?  I hope your August is a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment