Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Recipe: Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing

My husband adores ranch dressing.  Yet, it is not kind to the waistline.  This is a recipe I have been wanting to try and finally did today.  A-mazing!  I LOVE the low fat/calorie count.  Regular ranch dressing is 73 calories and 8 grams of fat...for 1 tbsp!  And who uses ONE tbsp. of dressing on anything?  This is a super tasty alternative for salads, baked potatoes, veggies, etc. for the whole family.  Hidden Valley has such a wonderful flavor.  Mmm!!


Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing

Ingredients

1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
1/2 cup reduced fat milk
Instructions

Whisk all ingredients together and let chill for at least 2 hours before servings
Preparation time: 2 minutes

Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is about 1/3 cup

PER SERVING: 87 calories; 1g fat; 7g carbohydrates; 11g protein; 0g fiber

1 comment:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! best probiotic yogurt

    ReplyDelete