Sunday, February 2, 2014

Tips on Organizing Your Accessories

Today's post is from Mrs. Jenny Musser.  She has some great tips on organizing your necklaces, bracelets, earrings and scarfs.  


On Monday, Reagan and I will be flying to go visit my parents and I have been making a list and trying to figure out what outfits I want to bring. So today, I thought I would share with you how I organize my accessories.  First, I am going to admit that I may have a little problem, (okay, a big problem!) with buying and keeping jewelry and scarves. :)

Our bedroom closet had an empty wall when we moved in and I knew that I could definitely use it to organize with.  I went to Home Depot and bought a simple closet shelf and some plain metal hook racks.  I got the cheap ones since I was going to be hanging them in my closet and I needed four, but you can also find pretty decorative ones if you need to hang them outside of your closet.  

My scarves and necklaces go on the hooks.


For my bracelets, I use shower curtain hooks.  My earrings hang perfect on the front part of the shelf.  I love having all my accessories out where I can see them instead of stuffed in a drawer.  


Reagan also shares my love for necklaces!     


No comments:

Post a Comment