Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Story of my Grandpa's Salvation...Written by my Dad

My dad wrote an article for the Christian Womanhood magazine.  The article is the story of his father's salvation.  

Just a few days ago in our Awana club, I shared the testimonies of two of our young ladies in our group - Addie and Emma.  I asked the girls why it was important to share how you were saved with other people.

Their response - so maybe they will be saved too!  

Exactly!  Share your salvation story today.  You don't know the impact it may have on someone.  

This story is about my Grandpa and Grandma Holt.  My legacy.  My heritage.  My favorite part of the story is when my grandpa bought a bus for the church.  
What can you do today to impact lives for eternity?  

Thank you to my dad for writing this.  Love you!




By the way, you can subscribe to this magazine!  It is a wonderful Christian ladies magazine.  Do so today at the link below!



No comments:

Post a Comment