Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Five Goals for 2015

Yes, it is that time of year again.  Refocus.  Make goals.  


I thought I would share a few of my goals for 2015.

1.  Take vitamins faithfully.  I don't know why I struggle with this but I do.  So I made it a goal and a commitment.

2.  Pay off our remaining credit card debt.  In 2014, we paid off our van loan and have no vehicle debt -PTL!  Our goal is to pay off our credit card debt by April 2015.

3.  No Media Night.  In this day and age of technology, it is easy to get caught up in media constantly.  I want to personally take one night a week to purposely put it aside for other things.

4.  Run another 5k.  This is my way to make sure I stay faithful to running and exercising. :)

5.  Give to missions monthly.  This is a goal my husband presented to our church in November.  

I encourage you to take time to make a goal or two to better you in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment