Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Discovery Museum



During our week of Christmas break, we went to the Discovery Museum downtown.  The girls had earned a free family pass in softball so it was free!  Everyone enjoyed it!  

Many fun things to do including playing in the water and climbing in the clouds. :)


That day, you could create your own photo frame to take home in The Shop.  I thought Sierra was so creative in creating her own by herself.  When all else fails, duct tape!  It actually turned out quite cute!  For her photo, she asked if she could pose with the glasses and tools.  I loved it!

This was Addie's that she created.

Summer and I just had fun picking and gluing. :)  Four year olds are so fun and she was so cute in those glasses.


Autumn made her photo frame for me - which was so sweet!  She wanted me in the photo that she took.  Autumn is always thinking and doing for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment