Thursday, December 11, 2014

Repurposing Summer Decor for Christmas

My Christmas Porch:  Repurposing Summer Decor
Guest Post:  Jenny Musser


Here are a few ways I repurposed some of my summer outdoor decorations.  I used the same blue pillows I had used all summer long on my front porch.  I repurposed the blue urn and hanging sphere from the back yard.  To make the blue more "wintery", I added some Christmas greenery picks from Hobby Lobby costing $12 - they were each half off.   


I have had this Christmas wreath for a few years but wanted to add something to it other then the traditional bow.  So, I found this Merry Christmas sign at Hobby Lobby for $6 - it was also half off.   

I hope this post will help you turn non-traditional Christmas decor into something you can use now.  

Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment