Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Week

Mondays are always a busy day for me.  While the girls are doing their school videos, I start the cleaning of the church building.  I try to do at least half to three quarters on Monday and finish it on Tuesday.  It is such a large job that it is better to break it up.

My husband worked at Sportsman's Warehouse Monday and we had Reagan and Aaron.  Jake, Megan and Papa Vern brought by a mattress for the girls' room which is just in time for my family coming in December!  Yay!


This is Aaron - he is such a happy and sweet baby!


I made a new recipe for dinner which I shared last week - Gnocchi, Sausage and Spinach Soup.  It was delicious!


Ended the day with some delicious apple cider. :)


Tuesday was school and then piano lessons at 1pm.  After dropping off the girls at lessons, I left to do my errands.  ABC Lock and Glass to pick up an item for the church, the post office to mail grades and get stamps/mail, and then to Winco for our weekly grocery shopping.  Summer begged me to get her a roll at Winco so there ya go. :)  She loves to go with me and cross off the items on my list when we get them.
We didn't have Reagan or Aaron and it was nice just me and Summer.


We then had a late game at 7:40pm.  Always crazy when it is dark before the game even starts.  LOL!  It was a great game though with the girls actually coming in the last inning and winning it by one. Yay!


So that was the last game of the regular season.  We are now in a few tournament games to end the season.


Wednesday, we had school and babysat for Reagan and Grayson.  We had our admin meeting at 4pm and then had Scott and Jodi over for dinner to meet about the youth ministry.  I made stuffed zucchini.  We had a good meeting which ended at 8pm - pick up Addie from Youth Group.


Thursday was school and babysitting.  I told the girls that I am ready to start Christmas shopping so finalize their lists.  (Mind you, they began their wish lists in January...they already are planning next year's too!  This is what an American Girl doll catalogue does to girls.  Ha!)  


Our October weather has been so warm - very above average for October.  We enjoyed last of the season goodies like blackberries and burgers off the grill.



I caught this beautiful sunset while sitting at softball practice that evening.  


Friday morning, I took this photo of our neighbor's tree - I love fall colors!


Friday, we did school and babysat.  My husband worked at Sportsman's.  I was able to go to my chiropractor appt. and then we met at Capriotti's for a date.  Much needed after all week.  I enjoyed a yummy turkey, ham, mayo, lettuce and cranberry sauce sandwich. :) 

Then we went to our Imax theater - first time to check it out since it opened last year!  We watched the movie - Everest.  I really enjoyed it - it really made me ponder a lot!  The reclining seats were awesome!

Autumn worked on her mammal poster while we were out.  I thought she did very good job!


Saturday - our softball game was changed so I was able to stay home (so weird!  LOL!) and get things done.  I took Belle to the groomers - she's so cute.  :)
A yummy dinner of salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts.


Worked on some activities for the Kid City class I was subbing for as well as my Cubbies class on Sunday evening.



Sunday was busy with morning preparations, choir practice, nursery, praise and worship, teaching in Kid City.
The fifth and sixth grade class did well with their participation and learning their verses and attributes of God.  We also had four new children attend Kid City from our new church van route that was started Sunday.  Praise God!


Emma and Erica came over to play in the afternoon.  Cory had pizza delivered to our home for our lunch - yummy!  Thank you, Cory!


Then it was back to church for singing practice and teach my Cubbies class in Awana.  

Hope you had a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment