Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Week


Wednesday was the "start" of our regular week last week.  My mom left on Tuesday and we had school off during her visit.  Wednesday was back to school and normal routine.  While the girls were doing their school videos, I worked on the church cleaning closet.  Holy moly.  I don't know why I did and what possessed me to start that project.  LOL!  I guess it was my first day at the church for the week.  I needed to put away the supplies that had been donated for church supply day...the closet was a disaster...so there ya go.  I hope it stays this way. :)  That took me the entire morning including working on the coffee bar and such.  

I then had to run home and decided it was cool enough to pull out the first boots and tights of the year. :)  Yay!


Thursday, we had a great day of rain.  Yay!  It has been so long for any rain for us.  When it rains, our whole family is just giddy with excitement. :)  This describes us below. 


Through the raindrops, I went grocery shopping to Winco.  I loved getting this great deal on canned veggies!  Yay!



Because of the heavy rain, our scheduled softball game for that evening was cancelled.  Yay!  It is nice to have an evening off.  I was able to accomplish the laundry, ironing, my blog, e-mail and update the church website.  Sometimes, it is very good to be stuck at home. :)
Even enjoy a new magazine.


Friday didn't start too well as after I had my coffee and took my shower...I found that I lost my diamond to my engagement ring.  I am pretty sure it went down the drain.  


Friday was school.  I worked on grading and then we clean and set up the school room for church use every Friday.  I practiced my Kid City lesson on the girls.


My husband asked Josh and Jenny to come over that evening so I made taco soup and quesadillas for dinner.


I know...I don't need to go fancy for soup but I like to. :)
Aaron wasn't too impressed - he knocked out on my arm. 


Saturday was another day of softball.  We had one game at 10:40am and one game at 2:10pm.  In between games, we had a family lunch at McDonald's and I had my chiropractor visit.
After the games, we dropped off our car for someone to borrow and headed home to finish preparations for Sunday.


Sunday was cool and cloudy - enjoyed the change!  It was choir practice, work in the nursery, teach in Kid City - 5th and 6th grade, set up for Awana, lunch, singing practice again, teach Cubbies-Nursery age through 3 years- and then home.



For lunch, Lisa made delicious enchiladas and our favorite avocado pie.  Yum!  Thank you, Lisa!


Hope you had a good week, too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the organized cleaning closet. Table looked pretty for yr "guests" ..
    love any new recipes. Having taco soup and sausage..beans potato soup from blog.
    have a good week. PS love any organizational tips mrs m

    ReplyDelete