Monday, November 9, 2015

My Week


Early Monday morning started off very wet and chilly!  It had rained a good part of the night clouding over the mountains.


It was quite the storm we had.  The rain turned to a very wet snow and then snowed most of the afternoon.


During school, I picked up Aaron because he was fussing a little bit.  The next thing I know, I looked down and he had knocked out.  LOL!  Autumn and Sierra had their flu shot appt. 



We are thankful for a great first storm of the season!



Tuesday was still cloudy and cold - but we could see the snow covered mountains. :)  The girls made a snowman and every morning, Summer says, The snowman is still alive!  HA!


Tuesday was school and babysitting.  Piano lessons from 1-2:30pm.  Meeting with some ladies of the church at 1pm.  Record two podcasts.  And I got these comfy slippers - love them!


Since our weeks are so busy, my husband and I try to squeeze in dates whenever we can.  So we went to the mall and then a quick dinner at Whole Foods.  Yummy sandwich, chips and a Vitamin Water.  I enjoyed just getting out and being together.


Wednesday, I finished my Bible reading plan for the year.  My daughter asks, Do you get a prize for that?  LOL!  


Wednesday was school, babysitting, cleaning the church, administration meeting and Youth Group.

Thursday was school, babysitting, a trip to Target to pick up a tree, chiropractor visit, Wal-Mart, and tanning.  

The mountains were showing off too. :)  This is the view from our Wal-Mart.


Then it was off to my 9-9 shift at Senior Helpers.

Friday was our normal school and babysitting.  A few errands and then home.  We had Eric's cousin, Jordan and his wife, Maci, over for dinner.  Pizza, salad and key lime pie.  Mmm!  We enjoyed having them to visit.  We haven't seen them for about 11 or so years.  
Then it was a nap and back to work for my shift.

Saturday morning, I got off at 9am.  Went to Old Navy and got me a new puffy coat...finally!  $20 at Old Navy.  :)


Then it was off to the church for singing practice with our music team.  Got home about 11:45 and then got a shower and worked on things for Sunday.  Background checks, curriculum for Kid City, play scripts for our Christmas program, revise the church 2016 calendar, announcements for service, tithe...then I promised the girls we would go get their free personal pan pizzas from Pizza Hut and free frosty's from Wendy's.  A couple more stops and then home for showers for church.


Sunday was a crazy busy day!  LOL!  We got to the church at 8:15am to finish preparations for the service...praise and worship practice, choir practice, teacher's meeting, church, practice for kids' play, lunch with our seniors, play practice with teens/adults, teach Cubbies in Awana, play practice for kids' play.  And then home!  Busy times but we love it.  :)
Looking forward to another busy week serving the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment