Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Five Favorite Things for the Week


Hello friends!  I hope you forgive me - I would like to blog more but this is a busy time of life.  Here are my five favorite things for the week! :)

Fall in Nevada. :)  Above is a photo my husband took - this is the Truckee River at Crystal Peak Park in Verdi.  Every place in the world has a beauty of its own - as well as Nevada.  


My ceramic travel mug kept leaking so I had to toss it.  This is my new one that I found at Winco this week. :)  


Apple cinnamon rice cakes with a little all-natural peanut butter on top. :)


My favorite magazines - Taste of Home and Simple and Delicious.  New issue came this week!


This photo - taken four years ago.  Our baby Summer was just one year old.  I look at her and think of those baby days.  I truly enjoyed her as our last baby - a little sentimental knowing she was the last.  This is the perfect, perfect age.  

No comments:

Post a Comment