Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Family Photo Album - Christmas 2015


Our family photos from Christmas 2015.  I thought I would share with my family and friends. :)



Our beautiful mom!




Men of the family



Ladies of the family



Sisters always





Cousins...Left to right.  Addie-12 (holding Melanie-3), Autumn-10, Jordan-9, Kylee-9, Evan-7, Sierra-8, Luke-6, Summer-5 and Jack-4.






Nana and her grandkids!









Josh and Rhoda...Eric and Rebekah (that's us!)...Adam and Rachel
Sisters and brothers-in-laws



My mom and her sons-in-law :)


Thank you to Shannon Marie Photography for our photo session. :)

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love all the pictures♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I smiled when I saw that Rachel & I own the same black leather jacket. I knew she was one cool gal! :-)

    ReplyDelete