Saturday, January 30, 2016

Five Things I am Loving this Week



From our valley to yours...happy Saturday!  Here are five things I am loving this week...



Snow-capped mountains.
I love any view with snow-capped mountains.  Even the reflection here is beautiful! :)



The old hymns.
There is something about the old hymns that I love.  The words are so rich.  So deep.  I have been wanting to incorporate something with the hymns in my devotions and this week I came across this website.   It has a section called Hymn of the Week  - For hymn study.  It is perfect - it has the video to listen to - the stories behind the hymn - the words to the hymn.  



Foundations 101.
Our Foundations 101 class that my husband teaches at our church.  This is a sign of new folks interested in Sierra View and wanting to learn more about what we believe and why.  Starts tomorrow!


Clearance candles and wax melts!
I got the wax melts for $.50 (original $2.00) and the candles for $4.00 (original $14.94).


Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment