Sunday, October 7, 2018

September Days...


The first weekend in September - we celebrated finishing our roof!  We began Thursday night, August 30th after work and we celebrated with dinner at Texas Roadhouse (yay for gift cards!!) the next Friday.  I'm telling you...I enjoyed my cactus blossom, catfish, baked potato, green beans, rolls with honey butter and my sweet tea!  


But celebrating can't last too long when you have to do grading and send off grades.  LOL!



Saturday was a game for Summer.  It was absolutely perfect until all the clouds came in and then it felt really cold!  LOL!


Always glad to have Papa along!



After the game, we headed to Tahoe for a wedding at Edgewood Golf Resort.


Beautiful just sitting in the sun.





Love spending time with my honey at his weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment