Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Wedding @ Nakoma Golf Resort


Here is one of our recent weddings that my husband did at Nakoma Golf Resort in Clio, CA.  The weather was sure iffy - brr!  I was freezing!  


I wore one of my new tops - love polka dots!





The fires helped to warm you up a little - if you were right by them.  LOL!



I was able to snag one of the blankets they had for the guests!  Nakoma means Indian warrior.  Hence the Native American theme.



After the wedding, we changed clothes and took a hike.  It was a super easy one - no elevation gain or loss - just meandering through the trees. :)







But I was very cold!!!  Ha!  Two times, we had several deer run across our path.  I'm talking along and Eric throws his arm back to save me I guess - scared me half to death both times!  So pretty though!  They were definitely running from hunters.  We heard several gunshots on our hike.


We made it home - I had already made this skillet ahead of time so it was ready to eat. :)  Smoked sausage, zucchini, red potatoes...mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment