Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Weekends in September...


Just more photos from September...one of the evenings at softball practice - wow!


Absolutely breathtaking sky!


Nice to be home on a Friday morning.  Enjoyed the sun coming through the windows to the schoolroom.


On our way with scruffy Belle to the groomers!


All pretty again and taking her normal nap. :)


My new candle warmer I got for autumn...the blue goes well in my kitchen. :)  I put in brownie pecan scent into it...mmm!


Summer's sleepover for her 8th birthday!  Our baby is getting old. :)  Those are her friends Cheyanne and Reagan.


My husband getting beat up on by the giggling girls.



The next morning we were off to Summer's softball game.



Then off to a wedding at my husband's favorite venue - Twenty Mile House deep in the Sierras.  It is a beautiful place!




Used to be the train depot - isn't that cool!?


More adventures in the life of the Tastets!

No comments:

Post a Comment