Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Sundays...


A little show of our Sunday...brr!  Chilly day!


Pull out some fall colors with the animal print scarf. :)


Reagan and Summer like to help me in the nursery for the first service.  They do a very good job!



Here is Addie and Autumn doing Bible drills as the helpers in the first service for Kid City.


Summer likes to write out a list of the schedule and the rules each work.  LOL!  She actually is a great helper!


Crazy kids!  Summer, Reagan, Aaron, Grant and Benicio.


Greeting in Kid City for the second service - this is me and my Autumn Joy. :)


Took a walk in the afternoon - chilly but beautiful blue skies.


I love when the sagebrush blooms in the fall!  So pretty - my favorite color!


Of course, very true!  The work is never done!

No comments:

Post a Comment