Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Lazy Summer Days...

 



Roses for my 20th wedding anniversary. :)

Cantaloupe is one of the best summer treats - always reminds me of my Grandma McCurdy's house.  They grew the best melons in Indiana.

Individual softball coaching.  She has a great coach!

Enjoying a bonfire in the evening.






Some photos from some of Sierra and Summer's recent softball games.



While Eric was out of town for work, I decided to move our bed to a different place.  I like it so much better - I'm not flat against the wall on my side.  Ha!


Blinds closed - trying to keep it as cool as possible with the hot summer weather.

Really enjoying our "new" piano!  Looks so much better than a regular keyboard.


Hot air balloons Friday morning from my front porch.

My Early Girl tomatoes are producing - can't wait!

I just love veggie pizza!  We made this Sunday evening on Father's Day.

Excited to see the lawn looking better after I treated it.  It had a ton of weeds and clover - slowly coming back in better!

Nothing like a root beer float to cool you off.

Going maskless everywhere I can.  It is still a statewide mandate here but I don't follow it.  The cashier at Winco even said - I like seeing people's faces and she checks people out without a mask on. :)

Just finished this book - so good!

Crazy rain and hail storm on my husband while they were roofing!!

Ain't got time for stupid masks, Governor!  See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment