Saturday, June 5, 2021

Photos of May in Oregon

 

Some daily life photos from the month of May 2021.  My rose bushes have really been in bloom!






Another color of irises blooming in my front yard.


Attending a few of my nephew, Jack's, baseball games.


Don't you just love roadwork in the summer?  LOL!


Trying to get to the gym.  They are still requiring masks and well, that irks me to no end.  I am fighting it but they don't care to listen to their patrons if it doesn't fit the liberal agenda.


Max being silly.  Sometimes I catch him on the catch taking a nap. :)


Pretty sky and view of my roses from my bedroom.


When you go grocery shopping and you just say NO to wearing a mask.


May included sending off the LAST set of grades for the year!!



Keep growing, tomato plants!


We have already got in much of our school supplies for next school year.  I was able to score a free teaching aid when I ordered and got these nice map flash cards.  Isn't it funny how kids will do "school" even when school is done?  LOL!


Little strawberries coming on my plants.


Trying to go through items in storage and purge...kids are so funny.  Always interested in what you find in the next box!


Anyone else love stuffed green peppers?  I do - yum!


We also love artichokes!  When they go on sale, I like to pick some up for the family to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment