Sunday, June 13, 2021

Summer June Days

 Just a few random photos from June.  Here is a little friend I came across out walking Max.


It's always nice to get a view of Mt. Hood.

I LOVE having my devotions out in the sunshine in my backyard with a glass of sweet tea.

Some of my roses. :)

Watching some of my nephew's baseball games.

Took Addie out for lunch and a movie - just me and her.  A little one-on-one mom and daughter time.



It's nice to bring in roses from the outside to enjoy inside.

Have one tomato so far.  Hope we get more soon!

Ham, egg and cheese quiches for dinner.

My sister gave us an electric piano that they had.  What a nice surprise and blessing!




Still working on hours for Autumn.  She has to drive 100 hours to get her license when she turns 16 in September.

Pouring rain during softball practice.  LOL!

I know.  I take a lot of pictures of my dog.  One day he will be gone.  But I will have pictures.

Summer time activities.  Puzzles.  Bible studies.  Youth groups.  Softball.

In softball season, you have to take dinner on the go. LOL!

I love opening the door in the mornings and hearing the rain or the birds.



No comments:

Post a Comment