Monday, August 23, 2021

Big Week Ahead!

Whew!  A new week - and a very busy one for me!  Addie and I will be flying out at 6:15am Wednesday morning for Florida.  She's heading to college.  Yikes!

Today, I spent the morning cleaning - bathrooms, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dishes, dusting and laundry.  Did a trip to Wal-Mart for groceries and items needed before I left.  Made Kung Pao Chicken and egg rolls for dinner.  Summer actually did most of the egg rolls.  She loves to cook and bake.  I also made a batch of Roasted Garlic and Tomato Soup with tomatoes from my plants.  I didn't want them to go to waste when I was gone.  My sister, Rachel, gave me that recipe. 

So much to do before we leave...time is flying by!

I will be sharing about my trip when I get back.  I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment