Saturday, August 21, 2021

Weekend Happenings...

 

There are many frustrating things in our country right now.  One is the overreach of our state government - our governor.  She has reinstated the statewide mask mandate.  I refuse to wear it when I go to stores shopping.  They have their signs up - I walk in and ignore them and do me.  This Vietnam vet was sitting outside Wal-Mart and Winco standing up for what he believes.  I thanked him - he has in more than one way fought for our freedoms.  

She is also mandating state employees, school employees and healthcare employees to get vaccinated or lose their jobs.  How sad that people will have to choose to do something they don't want or lose their job.

I'm NOT against vaccination.  I AM against taking away choice for any American.


So hot last week!  I am ready for fall!

The Sunday night after camp, the teens sang and gave testimonies in the evening service.

Kylee giving her testimony.

Evan.

Autumn.


Sierra.

Thank you to Pat, Rachel and Cooper for taking our young people this week!  They made amazing memories and their hearts were stirred.  



After the service, we had a cereal fellowship.  Everyone brought a box of cereal and the church provided bowls, spoons and milk.  It was fun!

After the cereal fellowship, many stayed and played volleyball.





Beautiful ending to the weekend. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment