Thursday, December 8, 2022

December is here!

The Christmas season is now in full swing.  Thanksgiving is over.
Started a new audiobook series - Return to Sugarcreek by Shelley Shephard Gray.


Time for red flannel and Santa hats!  
This sweet cat - he loves head pets and love.



I really like this shelf that we put up this summer.  It has been fun to decorate for each season. 


It seems that this late fall has been colder than it was the first two years we were here.


If it has to be cold and dark, might as well enjoy a pretty Christmas scene and music.


Hello December!



My twins.



We were able to watch Pensacola Christian College's Christmas Lights concert.  (Where our daughter goes to college.)  It is a great show and we really enjoy it.


One last new item I got this year from Hobby Lobby is this countdown sign.  I am loving it!  First, it is large so it adds a lot to the decor.  The tree marker is magnetic so it is easy to move.  And it is simple and fits in well with my decor.
24 days until Christmas!  (Well, at the time I took this photo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment