Monday, December 26, 2022

Moving Forward


Well, it is December 26th.  The Christmas holiday is over for another year.  I hope you had a blessed one!  I will post our Christmas photos in the next few days.

Are you the type of person that likes to leave up the Christmas decor until after New Years?  I will probably switch out the rest of the decor in the house and get that put away.  And leave the tree up until New Years.  My girls would probably protest if I took it down!  I am ready to simplify for the New Year.

Eric and Autumn have today off work but Addie and Sierra will be working today.  No school this week for the girls - we are taking the week off for Christmas break.

It was kind of nice that the holidays fell on the weekend.  It feels right to have a fresh start on a Monday.  

Our weather is in the 50's today and rainy.  In fact, I do have a couple windows cracked this morning.  It was very warm and stuffy this morning.  It did not cool down inside overnight.  

I do need to get groceries for the week today.  It is my normal shopping day.  With having Addie home, I have to really plan my outings because we have two vehicles between three drivers!

There is much to think about as the new year approaches!  Looking forward to a new year in the Tastet house!

No comments:

Post a Comment