Sunday, December 4, 2022

Our Thanksgiving 2022

Story of our life, right?


Tuesday, I spent a lot of time cleaning and doing laundry.
Wednesday, I prepped a lot of my food.
Made Gooey Butter Cake - a dessert I have been wanting to try out.


Potatoes for Friday's meal.


Eric getting his turkey ready for the smoker.



Flowers still blooming on Thanksgiving Day.


Attack cat.  She is so sassy!


Thanksgiving morning 2022 was chilly, wet, and foggy.



Max Thanksgiving Day 2022.



Getting my butter, rosemary, and orange rub ready for my turkey. :)



Final result Eric's smoked turkey.


My final result for my baked turkey.





We had Thanksgiving dinner at my sister's home with the Berkebile and Cisneros families.





Sam-17 and Evan-14.


Summer-12, Kylee-16 and Autumn-17.


Lucy-15 and Sierra-15.


Left - Adam, Rachel, and Shannon


Right-Christy, Danny, Matt, and Eric
I didn't get a photo of Jack-11 and the Cisneros boys before they left the table.


Eric and I - 24 Thanksgivings together this year.


The girls stayed later after dinner and a few games.  I relaxed after a few busy days and a busy morning.  The two kitties hung out with me.


I also got to FaceTime with my oldest who didn't get to come home from college in Florida.  Sometimes things can't always be "perfect" but it is about making the best of what you have.

I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment