Saturday, December 3, 2022

The Varying Scenes of Oregon

One of my favorite scenes in autumn...golden yellow leaves.





The girls went to their first book signing at Powell's Bookstore in Beaverton.  They were very excited and had a lot of fun.






I'm glad my girls are all teens now and enjoy doing things like this together.




Autumn put this saying on her bag...isn't that neat?  It is her library book bag.


Oregon and a few pretty scenes.  Orchards and vineyards. :)


This scene was from a photo inspection job that I did.  This was literally the backyard of the new home and office they are building.  So pretty!



I do love the fog!


From that photo job in the middle of vineyards and orchards...I went to a second photo job that was on the mountaintop with the evergreens!  Many different landscapes here in Oregon.




The views from the top of the hill.



After the photo jobs, I went to my nephew's cross-country meet.  This is Evan.




Working on our driving time with Sierra.  One hour down!


A rare sweet moment with Fig.


Eric had a bid out in Tillamook and he stopped in the cheese factory to see his friend who is a manager there.  He always gives us cheese.  This was a delicious cheese and it was definitely bold and nutty!  Ten-year-aged cheese!  So good!


I actually have a cat that will sit on my lap!


This one is my loner.  :)


Ha!  I caught him in a moment of talking!




I'm glad to see Great Value offering more options in spices.  Less expensive is good!


My Brownie boy.




The first book in the Indiana Cousins series.

No comments:

Post a Comment