Thursday, December 22, 2022

Three Days Until Christmas!

It is Thursday before Christmas!  Three days left and I do not feel ready!  How are you doing?

Yesterday was a major school day.  Our last day of school and now we are on a short Christmas break. :)  We need it.  It was also the last day of our nine weeks grading period and the last day of the fall semester.  We are halfway through this school year.  Sierra and Summer completed all their exams and assignments for the nine weeks and I was able to grade and it is ready to be mailed to Abeka.  Abeka does the grades for them as we do the accredited program.  I now just need to collect all the DVD sets and will send them to Abeka as well with the grades.  Autumn is a little behind but is close to finishing up her subjects. 

We had our delicious pizza and watched the Little House Christmas episodes as well as White Christmas.  Love that movie!

It was a chilly day and a cold night.  Today we will not get out of the 20s which is odd for us here in Oregon.  Later this evening we are supposed to have snow and freezing rain come in making for a messy Friday.  Be safe!  Much of the country will be getting cold temps and snow as well.

I still have a little Christmas shopping to finish.  Augh!  Hopefully, I can find the things I am looking for quickly when I do get out there.

All three girls, Addie, Autumn, and Sierra will be working today so unless I take Autumn to work, I won't have a car today.  Still debating that!

Oh yes, about the Volvo!  The mechanic said the code that kept coming up was the fuel pressure sensor.  They replaced it and thankfully it was able to be a one-day job and not extremely expensive.  (Any car repair is too much, isn't it?)  He said it could have easily turned into a $1,500 job and had to keep all week so I believe God answered my prayer because we really need two vehicles.  

Well, there is much to do.  Three days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment