Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Ending Photos of November 2022

This cat is so long!  I do love it when he lies on my lap.  He is sweet!



Sweet boy.


Just a stray cat who found his way into hearts and found a home.  He chose us.


He even will wear the harness.  How about that!


Hopeful - The first book in the Return to Sugarcreek series.


Such a good soup on a cold fall night!


Working on my fried rice making!  With some orange chicken and homemade egg rolls.



Some of the autumn colors this year.


A new series Families of Honor - The Caregiver.


Finally found some more storage containers at the Dollar Tree! It has been a while since they've had these.  I needed a few more.  They had the large and the smaller ones.



The girls' bathroom garbage can had cracked and broken so I gave them my desk can.  I wasn't going to pay over $10 so I waited and they finally got them back in stock at Dollar Tree so I now have a desk can - only $1.25!


These are also something that I have been waiting for Dollar Tree to get back in!  You can buy these dog/cat bowls at Walmart but I'm glad I waited.  You can't beat this for $1.25.  They are solid metal and I like how deep they are.  Perfect for all my cats for their food and water.  They even have grips on the bottom.  Jack gets the blue and Fig gets the pink. :)



These little pillows are cute to add to your Christmas decor.


Anyone remember leg warmers?  I have been wanting to get a pair and they had them at Dollar Tree for only $1.25.  Great to add a little interest to your holiday outfits!


A clear photo of Mt. Hood.  Rare to get this nice of a photo. :)





Was able to get two free turkeys this year from Winco.  They raised the limit that you have to spend to $125 - it was $100.  I just added a few more things to reach that limit. 


Time for a bath for the kitties.



Grace Baptist recently voted in a new pastor - Jon Brewer and his wife, Valerie.



The girls and I participated in the Operation Shoebox campaign.  Summer added in a homemade Christmas card to her box.


I think of this photo as the golden light of autumn - the sun just hits differently.



Enjoying the sunny days of fall.  We don't get too many.
Soak it up.


I spy my black and white kitty. :)


I just love the sign I got from Hobby Lobby on clearance!  One side says Welcome and the other side says Hello Fall so you can use it all year round. :)



Also got this sign on clearance at Hobby Lobby and it looks so nice with my fall decor on my shelf.





Never take for granted another sunrise or another sunset.


In Oregon, you have to mow in November, sometimes even in December!



Our trees in our backyard.



No comments:

Post a Comment