Saturday, February 18, 2023

Cleaning, Clutter and Cats!

This past week, I spent a few days going through some boxes in our carport.  I realized I had many old Abeka test/quiz keys I didn't need anymore as well as last year's papers from the end of the year.  I also got rid of some books that were outdated - Abeka had updated those classes so I didn't need to keep those books anymore for future students.  Quite a lot went into the recycle bin!!


I don't know why I have kept this all these years.  It is a Speedy Reader that Addie had to use in K-4 when she attended Hammond Baptist Grade School.  Nostalgia, I suppose.


I had just recently asked my sisters if they remembered this book I owned as a kid.  I was trying to remember the author or find it online.  I didn't realize I had it still!





We had four bikes that we gave to my sister and her family.  Trying to clear out our carport.


I know.  I'm the crazy cat lady.










These are the two feral cats I feed.  The one on the step is my most recent.  Summer and I named her Callie but I call her Mama.  I am pretty sure she is one of the feral cats that had a litter of kittens about 6 months ago.  I am trying to trap her to get her spayed this Wednesday.

That's my boy, Brownie with her.  They are both waiting for their dinner here.


Stormy skies.




This is a cute video I caught.  Fig was watching a robin in the backyard looking for seed.  You can hear her chattering and then chirping if you listen closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment