Friday, February 17, 2023

Goals Began

Well, it is the end of the week.  Eric was gone this week to Reno.  He had some things to get done at the rental and then took a ski day at Heavenly.  He is working remotely at his new job so what a blessing it is that he could do this.  So it was just us girls this week at home.  

We had one beautiful day of sunshine which encouraged me.  As a friend puts it, I'm solar-powered.  These drab winter days do me in mentally.  My goal was to make some progress on the carport and outside this week.  In the backyard, I picked up the dog poop and all the sticks from our weeping willow tree.  The twigs from that alone filled an entire yard waste can!  I then spread the rest of our grass seed and then straw on top.  Will help the grass seed to germinate and also for Max not to track in so much mud until spring.

In the carport, I went through all the boxes of books.  Was able to purge in that area.  Bagged up some clothes and softball shoes for donating.  Boxed up games and videos.  My sister decided to take five extra bikes that we had for their family and that cleared up a large space.  She also took a large stack of wood for their fireplace and bonfires.  I boxed up two boxes of things in my bedroom closet as well.  It was a good start to my goals.

Today I am working a full day at Friday care and the girls are off and at home doing school.  Eric will be traveling back from Reno as well.

I hope you have a great Friday!  Stay warm and enjoy the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment