Thursday, February 9, 2023

Weekend Retreats and My Kitties

This is Mama Callie.  I just call her Callie.  She is a feral that was part of a litter that was born a couple years ago.  I believe she already had one litter of her own.  I have an appointment with the Feral Cat Coalition to hopefully trap her and get her spayed.  She has been coming by every day for her meals.  Pray that we can trap successfully!


My silly girl - Fig.  Sometimes she sleeps under my bed.  I guess she thinks she is hidden.  Ha!


Is that big fluffy furball gone?  (Clover)  Ha!


And then there's my big boy, Jack.  Or Jackson as I call him.  Living a new life as a loved pet.


Autumn has this thing where she makes Fig lie with her.  Fig will protest but I think she actually likes it.  She just doesn't want you to know it!  Ha!


Did that crazy furball leave?



Oh, you were trying to make your bed?  Silly hooman.


I love the foggy mornings here in Oregon and I love when the sun shines through the fog.



At least once a day, this big boy jumps on my lap to get lots of pets and kisses from me.



Him and his lovins.  I think it is thanking me for bringing him off the streets.



He fell asleep while grooming himself.  Ha!


Started a new series.


The girls got to go on a weekend retreat that Grace Baptist hosted at Camp Tadmor in Lebanon, OR.  They played lots of crazy games, had lessons together, and had times of quiet time with the Lord.  I'm grateful for those who have a burden to strengthen youth in the Lord.


It was also weird to be empty nesters for a couple nights and days!  We have been alone many times but I don't think we have been alone at home and they were gone.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment