Sunday, February 5, 2023

Heading to Reno

Our renters gave us a two-week notice that they would be moving out to take a job in Las Vegas.  Eric and I had to take a quick trip there and back to check on our rental home after they moved out.  We left Saturday morning at 5:30am and got back Sunday night around 8pm.


I have taken many trips from Oregon to Reno in the past 2+ years.  One of the special memories from taking these trips is seeing my buddy-Mr. Eagle in Klamath Falls.  I love seeing him every time I pass by this spot.  Klamath Falls is also the place where my FIL passed away on one of these very trips.  On that day that he passed, Mr. Eagle was there in his place.  


We didn't have a lot of sun on the way there.  But the photos turned out pretty neat.






No comments:

Post a Comment