Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Cold Start to April

Autumn and Sierra's last days at their jobs was March 30th.  I decided that it would be the best to have them stop a little early than our moving date.  We have a lot going on with packing to move, selling and buying homes, finishing up our school year, Autumn's high school graduation and more.  I didn't want us all to be stressed out to the max and to be able to enjoy our last few weeks here in Oregon.

Sierra's manager made her this little Easter basket as a going away gift. :)


We saw this pretty cool car that was painted to be like the movie Cars!


Autumn on her last day at Hobby Lobby.  Everyone loved Autumn and were sad to see her go.  They all signed a very nice card for her and one of her co-workers made her a gift bag.  So sweet!  Summer and I went to see her on her last day. 



We also went to see Sierra on her last day at McDonald's.  She happened to have a break so she got to sit with us for 15 min.




It was spring break so they had special dress up days.  It was favorite sports team day.


Summer got to go on a Prayer Hike with the youth group while the other two were at work.


March 31st was my last day at Timberline.  I decided also to step down from my Fridays at the school for April/May.  



Well, April has arrived.  It sure hasn't felt much like April here. But it is here.



During showings, we have to leave the house and we take the pets with us.



I love my audiobooks!


On Sunday, they had the Hungary team get up to introduce them.  Autumn is on the far left.



After church, we had a potluck.  I made another Brownie Trifle and it was wiped clean.


These are my two feral babies.  The black one is Brownie and the multi-colored one is Mama.
She is more skittish than Brownie so she won't come as close.  Brownie has come as close to me as to sniff my fingers.
Brownie was Figgie's friend and they loved to hang out together.



And then there's Jackson waiting by his food container.  Ha!


More snowflakes.  More rain.  More cold temps.


Max giving me the eye.


Can't wait to give up this winter coat and boots.


Icy snow.  It's April, for goodness sake!!





Jack has it right.  Just stay in bed until summer comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment