Tuesday, April 11, 2023

March Days

This picture was from the last week of May.  It just seems that because of maybe how cold it has been, the blooms on the trees are very sparse.  All these are usually full of pink blooms but not this year.


This was last year at the very same time.  Beautiful blooms on the trees.


One of my favorite freebies for my birthday - a sub from Jersey Mike's!  


I'm pretty sure I can not get tired of BLT's and broccoli-cheese soup.  Always a good choice for dinner!


It's weird to think we will be living here soon!


I'm serious.  The snow and cold doesn't want to go away.


Last week of March.  Spring has already arrived.







Autumn wanted to get her hair cut.  It had been 364 days!  LOL!




Always sweet to see sisters Face Timing each other - some at home and one at college. :)


And here we go again.  This is March 25th.








I got some supplements for Max hoping it will help his joints.  I put them in wet food.  This is the look he gave me was..."I know you put those old man supplements in here, Mom."


Just a little sunshine can help make the difference.


Well, on March 27th, our Oregon house went on the market!  Here goes the craziness!


Autumn is taking Family Consumer Science this semester.  She has several food labs.  We incorporate them into our meals.  She made a Fizzy Fruit Gelatin and Creamy Ranch Potato Salad.  I made crab melts to go with both salads.


He's so cute.



On the 28th, we went over for cake and ice cream for Evan's birthday party.  He turned 15.



Another weird thing.  These smaller trees in the cemetery were gorgeous with their beautiful blooms the last two years.  This year, nothing.  It makes me sad.  And I have a bush in my landscaping that seemed to have died over the winter.  So weird!


Even Jack thought he would catch some rays!  It was still cool but you catch every bit you can when you are in Oregon!





This is where he would sleep before he was allowed in the house and adopted us!  LOL!


Dutch Bros had a special to get four drinks and since it was such a nice day, we went!



We took Jackson with us and the lady gave him a little dish of whip cream.  LOL!






Jackson likes to sit by the door and "keep watch" to make sure no one comes on his territory. 


The girls' last day at their jobs was March 30th.  Autumn asked if I would make two Brownie Trifles for her to take for her co-workers.


During spring break, the youth group at Grace had activities every day.  Wednesday evening was Paint Night. 



I still miss Figgy a lot.  She had such a personality.  And I do love this boy.  I love he stretches his big self out.  I love my kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment