Thursday, April 27, 2023

One Day at a Time

 Sometimes, your mind is so full that you have a difficult time just focusing on the simple things in life.  I am at this point right now.  We have both of our homes under contract which is stressful going through inspections, appraisals, etc.  Probably the most stressful thing for Eric and me right now is trying to find a home in FL for our family.  We are at a very critical point where we are literally running out of time.  Some of the verses that I have read in the last couple of days have encouraged me.

"Let me experience your faithful love in the morning, for I trust in you.

Reveal to me the way I should go because I appeal to you.

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God.

May your gracious Spirit lead me on level ground."  Psalm 143:8, 10 CSB

"We can make our own plans, but the Lord gives the right answer.

Commit your activities to the Lord, and your plans will be established.

A person's heart plans his way, but the Lord determines his steps.

The one who understands a matter finds success, and the one who trusts in the Lord will be happy.

We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall."  Proverbs 16:1, 3, 9, 20, 33 NLT and CSB

Praying that the Lord takes us through this process as we seek His will.  

No comments:

Post a Comment