Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday's Challenge on Posted by Rebekah

Every Friday @ 12:30pm (CST), you can hear a weekly challenge from me on Faith Music Radio.  My podcast is called Posted by Rebekah. You can listen online HERE or download the free app for your smartphone.  I would love for you to join us, listen and take the challenge!
Tune in any time of the day to Faith Music Radio for uplifting Christian music and talk. 

Here is today's podcast in blog post form. :)

One Sunday, my husband forgot his clothes for baptism.  So I rushed back to get them for him before Sunday School.  On the way home, I was listening to a song...

"Well, you ought of been there...when He blessed my soul!"

I thought, How true!  May I encourage you today?  Don't miss a church service!

"Well, you ought of been there..."

What kind word from a friend will you miss Sunday?  What Bible truth in Sunday School will you not hear Sunday?  What hymn of the faith will you not hear to uplift your spirit?  What joke will you not hear to cheer your heart?  What spiritual encouragement will you miss from your pastor's sermon today?  What area of service in your church will you forego Sunday?

"Well, you ought of been there..."

God has done so much for each and every one of us.  Why do we rob Him of His time?  He is deserving of our praise and worship.  He wants to speak to us through His Word yet we are not there to hear it.

Don't miss out on anything else!  Don't come to the end of your Sunday just to hear...

"Well, you ought of been there..."

No comments:

Post a Comment