Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Election Day 2020

Autumn colors have been pretty the last few days. :)




I try to get out and enjoy sunshine whenever we have it.



Monday's dinner was simple - pancakes. :)


Tuesday's sunrise was beautiful!


Election Day 2020.  In Oregon, we don't have the option to vote in person.  All is either mail in or drop off.  We submitted our votes back a week ago.
I pray that President Trump is reelected.  However, I know that God will place who He wants in power and maybe for reasons we can't understand, He won't keep Trump as president.  
All I can do it trust my Lord.  Through all my questions and worries.


Tuesday is my grocery shopping day to Winco.




A few pretty pictures of the countryside from the drive.





To make it a special night, I made a taco dip and chips to go along with a couple Papa Murphey's pizzas.  Chicken bacon artichoke and herb chicken mediterranean.  Mmm!
For dessert, we had their cinnamon wheel - one of my favorites.  We didn't have Papa Murphey's in Ohio so this was our first time in over a year to have it so it made me so happy to have it once again. :)


Spent the evening watching the election results.  
What. A. Year.



Waking up Wednesday morning to uncertainty, on my walk, I stopped by the memorial for the unborn and prayed.  
God, I don't know I can't see the future.  I don't always know the answer to why.  But I can trust You.  One issue at hand is abortion.  It is right here - I'm staring at it.  I place it in Your Hands.


Today is school and normal house duties.  I love that my girls are so interested in the election.  This is Autumn eating lunch and catching up on the election results on her lunch break.  Hopefully we know something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment