Saturday, November 7, 2020

God Is On The Throne

It is Saturday morning, November 7.  It is now being announced on major news stations that Joe Biden is now president-elect and will be the next President of the United States.  My heart is heavy.  I am grateful for the four years of leadership under President Trump.  I hardly know how to process it all so that is all I will say.


Thank you for being the most pro- life president we have had.  Keep praying America will turn to God!


Finally, we got the second set of bunk beds after having to cancel the first order that never left the warehouse and reordering.  They arrived Wednesday and Sierra put it together after school.



Love the fall time!


Ever feel you just need a little more cheer?  I'm feeling that.  Just wanted to have a little Christmas cheer this week.
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer :)


And of course, a little Bing Crosby never hurts anything!


I tried a new recipe - Mushroom Pasta Carbonara.  I feel it was very tasty and easy to make and am going to add this in my keeper recipes.  I'll share the recipe in a new post. :)


Friday we did school and I worked on a few office type things.  Closing some accounts, changing addresses and payment info for accounts, paying bills, etc.


Had to run to the bank to deposit a check...ran to fill up the water jug and get gas and decided to get a holiday drink at Starbucks - peppermint mocha.  It was a cool and rainy day and perfect for a warm drink.

Chicken, broccoli and stuffing casserole for dinner.  Mmm!


Beautiful sunset Friday.


Watched a cheesy 90's Christmas movie - I'll Be Home for Christmas.


Saturday morning.  Foggy morning.  Pretty. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment