Monday, November 2, 2020

Halloween Weekend 2020

 Well, Friday turned out to be one of those days!  I spent most of the day grading and working on school things. :)  It looks like a mess but I think I made some progress. LOL!

This kiddo was not feeling well Friday.  In fact, she threw up 15 times from the morning until evening.  Not even kidding.


Max always makes sure I don't forget him and his walks.  Ha!  Don't worry, buddy, I won't forget you. :)


Chicken and dumplings for Friday's dinner.  


Wow!  October is over.  Two more months of 2020.


Shout out to our home state of Nevada!  October 31st is Nevada Day - the day we became a state in 1864.


Saturday, we attended the Trunk or Treat hosted by Timberline Baptist Church.  Here is my sister, Rachel, and their trunk for their event.


I know you can't see it - but there is an eagle in the top of this tree right by the church building.  So neat!


Cousins and their outfits!


Later that evening, we went to a second Trunk or Treat and then went door to door together.


Wasn't the full moon pretty on Halloween?



Welcome, November!


Church then jambalaya for lunch.


Yes, Christmas music on November 1. Makes me happy!


Saw a neat fact on a plaque about the town we live in.


And here we are.  A new month.  A new week.  A new day.
Hope your week goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment