Monday, April 19, 2021

And We Know...

Ever feel you are in a season of life with so many unknowns?  The season we are in has just been weird.  Unsettling.  Unsure.  Unfamiliar.

All my life I have been fully immersed in church life.  Or should I say church was life.  The last nine months has me feeling like a fish out of water.  Church used to be my fishbowl and I was the fish.  Now I feel like that fish floundering.  We haven't stopped attending church.  It is just different now.  Very different.

I don't know all the whys of this season.  But I know WHO.  Jesus.  I'm grateful for the extra time in life.  Time to reflect. Learn. Think.  I was reminded of this verse this morning as I wrote in my prayer journal...

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."  Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment