Tuesday, April 6, 2021

April is here!

 

Hello to a new month!  Are you enjoying April so far?  It has been a very busy week but productive.  Yay!  And, some very nice spring days which here in Oregon is awesome!!


Love changing my calendars to a new month!

So moving to a new state, you have to go through the process of getting set up with new doctors and dentists, etc.  This week, we had a lot of appointments like this. :)

Monday:

7:40am - Dentist appointment for Autumn for initial visit and x-rays

11:40am - Dentist appointment for Sierra for initial visit and x-rays

Tuesday:

7:40am - Dentist appointment for Summer for initial visit, x-rays and cleaning

Grocery shopping

6:30pm -  Youth group at Northwest Christian for Sierra

Wednesday:

7:40am - Dentist appointment for Eric for initial visit and x-rays

8:40am - Dentist appointment for me for initial visit and x-rays

10am - Dentist appointment for Eric for cleaning

1:10pm - Doctor appointment for Autumn for well-child visit

6:30pm - Quest Club for Summer at Northwest Christian

Thursday:

8:30am - Doctor appointment for Sierra for well-child visit

9am - Dentist appointment for Autumn for cleaning

12pm - Dentist appointment for Sierra for cleaning

3:30pm - Middle school girls Bible study for Sierra at Grace Baptist

6:30pm - Youth group and Awana at Timberline Baptist for all girls

Friday:

Clothes shopping with Autumn and Summer for Easter

7pm - Good Friday service with the family

It was a busy week but thankfully we got many visits accomplished!

School is coming along for the year!  We have about 23 days left.  Yay!

It's so nice to be able to actually go back IN our local library!  We had to make our weekly trip to get a new set of books for reading.  Beautiful day!  This is Summer reading on the bench outside the library.

The girls decided to write a message on their bedroom window on Good Friday. :)


So, at my dentist appointment, my dentist recommended me using a night dental guard because I am grinding my teeth while I sleep.  I got these Friday and I tried them for the first time.  Not too bad.  I hope I can make them work so I don't do any more damage to my teeth. :)

I received $15 in coupons for our local ACE Hardware.  I know, you think of your local ACE Hardware and you probably don't think of getting a prayer journal there.  LOL! Our local ACE has an adorable gift section with all kinds of beautiful and neat items - clothing, candles, decor, etc.  So I went in to use my coupons and when I saw this, I knew it was exactly what I was looking for.  I have really needed something like this for my walk with God.  And God gave it to me for only $1!


Ending with a picture of my crazy doggy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment