Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Tastet Easter 2021

 

Happy Easter 2021!  We were so blessed just to attend our Easter church service IN person!  Everyone remember Easter 2020?  Sitting at home - just with your family?  "Watching" church online.  Nothing can replace worshipping together in person.  I am just so grateful!


I just love this guy!  I am so thankful that though this year is much different for our family - we still are loving Jesus together as a family!


These girls have my heart.  I am so proud of them!



Baptism!



Free pastries, smoothies and coffee drinks at the Cafe!



After our service, the girls went to my sister's church to hang out with their cousins.  I did a quick clean-up of the house and finished my dishes for Easter lunch.

My sister, Rachel and her family came over for lunch after their church events.

Our Easter lunch was ham, cottage mashed potatoes, noodle gravy, French bread, strawberry-spinach-asparagus salad, cheesy-broccoli rice, pickle rolls, deviled eggs, fresh veggies and ranch dip and sweet tea.
For dessert we had a Butterfinger layered dessert and Vanilla-Pineapple Chilled Dessert.

After lunch, we did an egg hunt for the kids.
















Family left, I walked Max and then we watched the premiere of the second season of The Chosen.  So good!


I hope your family had a blessed Easter Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment