Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Gardening in Oregon

On Wednesday, I spent the day at my sister's working on her garden beds.  They are renting a home which have five raised beds but boy, they are a mess.  

I don't think they have been used in awhile.

Yikes!




It was an absolutely perfect day weather-wise to work on them!  Clear, blue skies.  Mid 70's.  And a nice cool breeze when you started to get hot.  Beautiful!


Autumn came out from working on school and helped me.  She did almost one entire bed by herself.



Max looking like he is gonna go herd some sheep.  LOL!  


He was such a good boy for me.  Stayed close and obeyed.  Wanted to just be with me.  I just love him.




Whew!  That was a lot of work but don't they look different!



I just love gardening!  Sunshine.  Dirt.  Working outside.  So feel good for me!  I can't wait to have my own right in my own yard. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment