Thursday, April 29, 2021

April is coming to a close...

Wow!  Almost the end of April.  The girls and I are working hard to finish up our school year this week. The last day of videos, homework and final quizzes and tests.  It's always exciting to wrap it up - all the hard work for another year.  Trudging through and looking forward to wrapping it up soon - hopefully all by the end of next week.

The weather has been up and down.  It was cool and we had some rain this weekend - which was needed.  This week has been cool and overcast so far warming up to almost 80 and then cooling off some.  I need to get out this weekend and do some weeding again.  Boy, do they pop up quickly!

The girls have been attending youth events at church.  

Sunday evening @ 6:30pm - High School youth group at Grace  

Monday evening @ 7pm - High School youth group at Northwest

Tuesday evening @ 5:30pm - Baseball game - my nephew, Jack

Wednesday evening @ 4pm - Middle School Bible study @ Grace

@ 6:30pm - Quest kids at Northwest

Thursday evening @ 4pm - High School Bible study @ Grace

@ 6:30pm - Awana and Youth Group @ Timberline

@ 6:30pm - Gather service @ Grace (I attend this service)

I am glad for the many opportunities they have to learn and connect. 

I had my SUV fixed Monday.  More car repairs but the repair shop is very reasonable and I like them very much.

Well, on to the day and finishing up this week and month.  Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment