Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Addie Returns from College


Our sunrises have been in short supply lately.  Having so much rain and cloudy days doesn't enable us to see the sun rise.  I love to catch it when it does.


On Friday, the 16th, I worked the Friday care until 10:30am.  The two children I have been watching gave me this very kind gift - $50 in Chick-Fil-A gift cards and my favorite candy-Reese Pieces and Reese Peanut Butter cups.  It's literally the perfect gift for me!  Made my day. :)


When I got off work, I headed for the airport to pick up Addie who was flying home that day from college for her winter break.



I invited the family over for her homecoming and Rachel's birthday.  Adam wasn't able to come and Eric had a wedding rehearsal.  Addie ended up sleeping the entire time - being up at 3:30am in a different time zone.




Another audiobook completed.


That Saturday afternoon, I went with Eric to a wedding that he did.  It was very simple and sweet.


Does anyone else feel the same way?  The rain and dreary weather.  It's always dark.  Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment