Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Last full week in January!

Monday, hey!  A break in the overcast skies and we actually saw blue!  Monday is my grocery shopping day and chiropractor day.  They are in the same shopping complex and the chiropractor I like is only at that office on Mondays.  So I combine both errands for that day since it is a long drive.


Pastor Kenny Baldwin was the speaker for Opening Convocation for Pensacola Christian College.  He spoke four different times and the sermons were so good.  You can find them on YouTube.


It was bath time for all the animals.  Max - I gave him a lime sulfur dip.  It helps with his skin which has more problems as he ages.  Next week, I will give him a regular bath with a medicated shampoo.




Bathed both cats.  They do pretty well.  OK, they don't love it and give me the low growl but we did fine.  LOL!  Fig always is the drama queen and tries to escape the bathroom once she's done.  I leave them in there until they are mostly dry.  Jack made himself comfortable on the sink while waiting.


I don't like this.  The homeless are showing up more often in our small town.  I was having my evening walk with Max in the CEMETERY and there is a homeless person with their cart.  I have no clue what they were doing.  Oregon, get ahold of this craziness!




Even though Summer is 12, I love that she still has the imagination to play with her Barbies. :)

The week was pretty much just normal things.  
School. Work. Church stuff.  Overcast and cold days.  Is January over yet?

Meals this week:

I hope your week was good as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment