Thursday, January 12, 2023

Nana's Visit: Wednesday, Jan. 11

Wednesday morning dawned clear.  It didn't last long but I'll take any shred of sunshine here in rainy Oregon!!


Even the roads get very mossy this time of the year with all the moisture. 


The sun made the green a little more vivid.


I saw this on Summer's desk this morning.  I loved it!  I love that they love spending time with Mom.  And just doing simple things.


Playing an author "Go Fish" card game.


Playing Sorry.


Playing Battleship and a snack of Wheat Thins and roasted garlic hummus.


Hey Mom, there's a strange lady in your bedroom!


Playing Dutch Blitz.





Mom also got to read Addie's journal project that she did for her last semester in college.  She really enjoyed the stories and her writings.


Rachel made chicken and homemade noodles over mashed potatoes for our dinner.  Here is the link on how to make her homemade noodles.
Summer and I made peanut butter pie for dessert.  We had a quick meal together at our house and then they went to the Wednesday evening groups-Awana and youth group.  I finished the cleanup when they left.


No comments:

Post a Comment