Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Finishing School and Heading Into the Holiday!

The middle of December was filled with finishing up our school semester/nine weeks, wrapping gifts, and watching Christmas movies/shows.
Mom sent everyone a pair of socks for Christmas so I separated them and wrapped them individually in these little snowmen bags. :)



The kitties.


They coexist but I wouldn't say they love each other.  LOL!


She actually almost fell asleep with Autumn holding her.  Ha!


I really have been able to make it through a lot of audiobooks this year!


Our last day of school in 2022!  Wednesday, December 21.  Plowing through those nine weeks tests.


Messy weather in our forecast.


Captain Jack wasn't much help in school.  LOL!


Coyotes were a common sighting in Nevada.  They are becoming a common sighting too here in Oregon, I guess!  This coyote was spotted right down the street from our house.




Watching all the Christmas episodes from Little House.  I actually watch them during the year too though!  :)



They are the best!


My big ol' kitty who will actually sit on my lap!


And ending with White Christmas - has become one of our favorites. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment